myCigna & the myCigna App
Your myCigna account, available online and through the myCigna App, puts control of your healthcare benefits and spending right at your fingertips. Mycigna is a great place to start to:
- Find a doctor. Personalized search results make it easy to find the right doctor for you. Search by name, specialty, procedure, location and other criteria.
- Estimate medical costs. Review estimated costs for specific, in-network procedures, treatments and facilities so there aren’t any surprises.
- Prescription drug price quote tool. Compare prices between Cigna Home Delivery PharmacySM and our network of retail pharmacies to help ensure you’re getting the best price possible.
- Manage and track claims. Quickly search and sort claims, as well as track account balances like deductibles and out-of-pocket maximums.
Health engagement programs
Chronic Condition Management
Cigna doctors and nurses can take a comprehensive view of your health, including emotional, lifestyle, social and physical factors. They then create a customized health engagement plan and work with you to help you meet your goals.
Cigna offers individualized support and education for the following chronic conditions, such as asthma, heart concerns, diabetes, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), and weight complications.
Lifestyle Management Program
Access support and coaching – by phone with a trained health coach or online for a more self-guided approach – to help you set goals and make lasting changes focused on:
- Stress management
- Weight management
- Tobacco cessation
Treatment Decision Support
Cigna health coaches provide counseling and education on treatment options for common health conditions including:
- Back pain and arthritis of the hip or knee
- Heart conditions
- Benign uterine conditions (fibroids, abnormal bleeding)
- Breast cancer
- Prostate cancer
Cigna has a team of experts – including nutritionists, behaviorists, nurses and exercise specialists – to help you. Wellness coaching can be used for support with high cholesterol, high blood pressure, nutrition, exercise routines and prediabetes.
You’ll also have access to digital wellness resources, such as informative podcasts and more.
Cigna care management helps you access the right care, at the right time, in the right setting. Cigna case managers and coaches will work with you and your family to provide support as you recover after a hospital stay or outpatient procedure.
Cigna Healthy Pregnancies, Healthy Babies®
Participants in the program have access to a nurse at any time – through the Cigna Healthy Pregnancy app or over the phone. The program enables you to easily track your pregnancy, learn more about it and stay healthy every step of the way. You’ll also receive an educational mailing that provides prenatal care education, infertility support, and information about depression, stress, and dental care during pregnancy.
Cigna 24-Hour Health Information Line
Talk with a clinician at no extra cost, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Cigna’s Health Information Line is personal and confidential. Instead of worrying and waiting, call and speak directly with a nurse. Call 800.Cigna24 (800.244.6224).
Cigna behavioral health programs
Cigna offers a wide range of support tools and services that range from mindfulness apps to text-based therapy to in-person and virtual counseling. Below is an overview of some of those services; more details and access are available by logging onto myCigna.com.
Virtual behavioral care
You can talk to a licensed psychiatrist or counselor by phone or video with MDLIVE, or the Cigna Behavioral Health network.
You can also access online therapy through Talkspace via private messaging or live video session. You also can access Ginger behavioral health coaching via text-based chats, self-guided learning activities and content, and, if needed, video-based therapy.
Omada for Cigna
Omada Complete Program is a digital care program that empowers you to achieve your health goals through sustainable lifestyle changes. The program can help you lose weight (and keep it off), build strategies for healthy eating, activity, sleep, and stress management, and reduce your risk of developing type 2 diabetes and cardiovascular disease—one step at a time.
Whether you’re at risk for type 2 diabetes or hypertension or you’re living with these conditions already and need help managing them, Omada can help. And, the program is at no additional cost to you if you are eligible to join. Check to see if you are eligible by going to omadahealth.com/omadaforcigna.
Your personalized program may include:
- A professional health coach to help you stay on track.
- Tools to track your progress, such as a wireless scale synced to your private Omada account, a mobile-connected blood glucose monitor and/or a mobile-connected blood pressure monitor.
- Weekly online lessons to educate and inspire.
- A small, online peer group of like-minded participants for real-time support.