New to Sprinklr?
Welcome to Sprinklr benefits!
Whether you’re a new employee or you’ve had a change in employment status, we’re happy to introduce you to all that your Sprinklr benefits have to offer.
To take full advantage of your benefits, sign up for your health and welfare benefits coverage (such as your medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts (FSAs), life and AD&D insurance) within your first 30 days and explore our many other benefits options, like our 401(k) plan and well-being benefits.
If you start at Sprinklr in December 2023, you must enroll first for 2023 benefits, and then return to the Sprinklr benefits enrollment site to enroll for 2024 benefits.
Who is eligible
You are eligible to participate in U.S. Sprinklr benefits if you are:
- On the U.S. payroll.
- A regular full-time employee scheduled to work at least 30 hours a week and living in the U.S.
The following dependents are also eligible to participate in Sprinklr benefits:
- Your legal spouse or qualified domestic partner.
- Your children—up to age 26—including:
- Unmarried and married natural or adopted children
- Children of a qualified domestic partner
- Children for whom you or your spouse are a legal guardian and claim as tax dependents
- Foster children
- Children placed with you for adoption
* Employees who cover domestic partners are taxed on imputed income.
When to enroll
During the open enrollment period every fall.
Your new elections made during this enrollment period will be effective on Jan. 1 of the following year
If you are a new hire or newly eligible.
You have 30 days from your first day of eligibility to enroll.
If you have a qualifying life event.
You have 30 days from the day of your qualifying life event to make elections.
How to Enroll
Complete Your Enrollments in Workday
During Open Enrollment
Each fall, you have an opportunity to select or change your benefits for the upcoming plan year during the Open Enrollment period.
Enroll through Workday by finding the inbox icon in the top right corner. Or get started by scanning the QR code.
If you are a new hire or newly eligible
You have 30 days from your date of hire to complete your benefits enrollment in Workday. You can complete the new hire benefits enrollment in your Workday inbox when your onboarding steps are complete.
To view your current benefits, or to submit a change benefit event, select the following on your Workday homepage: View all Apps → Benefits.
When coverage begins
You can enroll in Sprinklr benefits once you have completed all of the new hire onboarding steps in Workday. (The onboarding steps should be completed by the end of your first day of employment.) You have 30 days from your date of hire (or from your effective date as a regular, full-time employee) to complete your benefits enrollment in Workday.
Your benefits are effective as of the date you become a regular, full-time employee working at least 30 hours per week. IMPORTANT, you must finalize your enrollment choices for all benefits before they can be transmitted to our benefit providers.
The benefits you elect during your initial enrollment will remain in effect throughout the rest of the calendar year, unless you experience an IRS-defined qualifying life event (such as getting married, having a baby, or losing other health coverage), which allows you to change your selections within 30 days of your life event date. Your next opportunity to change your benefits would be during the benefits Open Enrollment period, typically held the in early November, for a January 1 effective date.
Qualifying life events during the plan year
Life event changes must be made within 30 days of the event.
Federal regulations issued by the Internal Revenue Service do not allow you to change benefit options or make new elections during the year unless you have a qualifying life event.
Qualifying life events include:
- Marriage, divorce, legal separation or change in domestic partner relationship.
- Birth, adoption or change in legal custody of a child.
- Death of a spouse or child.
- Change in employment status that results in a loss or gain of benefits, such as beginning or ending employment, change in hours that affect benefit eligibility, or an unpaid leave of absence.
- Change in dependent status of a child.
- Significant change in spouse’s premium contributions.
- Entitlement to Medicare, Medicaid or another insurance plan.
- Change in spouse’s benefit elections.
All changes must be made within 30 days of the event. To report a life event change:
- Create a Change Benefit Event in Workday (Dashboard → View all Apps → Benefits → Change → Benefits → Select Event Type → Submit.)
- Select your enrollments, in step 2 add any applicable dependents
- Attach your proof of life event to your change benefits submission
- Review Changes
- Acknowledge and Submit
You will be required to provide documentation verifying your life event within 30 days of your request.