Benefits of your Commuter Transit Account (CTA)
- If you take public transportation to work, or pay to park at work, you’re eligible to participate in the monthly commuter benefit.
- You can put up to $300* per month for transit, and up to $300* per month for parking into your WageWorks Commuter Transit Account.
- Do you park at a train station and commute in? The $300* limit for transit and parking can be used simultaneously!
- The money that you put into your CommuterTransit Account is pre-tax, and taken directly out of your paycheck each pay period.
- You can use the money you put into your CTA to buy transit passes directly, have passes mailed to you or submit your receipts to get reimbursed for eligible expenses.
- Whatever amount you elect to put into your account will be withdrawn monthly.
- Your election amount can be changed from month to month – so you can elect to put $100 in one month, then $50 the next month – whatever works for you.
- Any unused money will roll over month to month while you are employed at Sprinklr. Should you leave Sprinklr, the money in your account will expire and you can no longer use it.
- Your CTA Administrator is Wageworks – your funds are held by them. You’ll be able to access all of your account info and history at wageworks.com.
- Should you elect to receive a Wageworks debit card, you’ll be able to use it to access the funds held in your account.
* The projected maximum for 2024 is $315 per month.